Dienstag, 14. Juni 2011

the destiny manifesto and life

hi friends,
long time no blog...

i am going to be featured in a book...this book will be out
soon, i hope. it´s a wonderful collection of poems written by facebook friend and sp fan (yes that´s important,because we wouldn´t have that deep conversations without the music connection) Robert DelRio.
in this book you´ll see almost all my artworks (at least all i thought i can show public).
i reedited all of them for the book. so you´ll get 50 poems and my art on every page. as much as i know,and that´s not too much, there´ll be one item that´s not mine

the books name is THE MANIFESTO OF DESTINY and i will definitely keep you updated and provide you with links when it´s for sale online.

so...life...art is hard...hahaha. it´s getting better...or at least i´m pretending that it gets better...

i wanna create big paintings but i have no money to buy big canvas, so i have to do this project in my head until i am able to go to the art store. blablabla

i made a shirt design for a band but got no reply if they like it yet...cross your fingers...it would be so cool :)

my twitter is recovering slowly...i have 119 followers now...damn you twitter for suspending my @nataschaartworx account (read post about that).

i also reanimated my zazzle shop and added some new t-shirts and posters...here is the link:http://www.zazzle.de/natascha_artworx

some stuff i made in the last 3 month:





i taped my camera to my easel and recorded myself doing a sketch on canvas.

now you see 30 minutes stuffed into 3,5 minutes…speed painting :)


the music is by the wonderful band COSIO , they broke up but i love theyr album THE CACOPHONIST is one of my favorites.

i used the song “pearls to swine” with permission of the band.

Lyrics:

PEARLS TO SWINE


your neck line is like pearls to swine

in the company of this crowd

without a word you summon me near

by the contours of your back

if your body be braille

i´ll read a novel

and never miss my sight

your love is like milk and honey

unto the wandering israelite

forgive the dirt under findernails

as i kiss the hem of your garment

pay no mind to the lack of refine

no debutante´s love could fair

my lust offends even harlequins

with downward eyes

but your love it stares confidently

into my beguilded face

and the weeping willows echo my cries

the moth he knows my plight

your love is like monarchs mating

and falling to earth in mid-flight




and now i´ll spend some time with my morning coffee...


♥ & peace to all of you

natascha


Keine Kommentare: