Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2010

people i´ve lost / my old poetry album

i am a keeper...some people call me a messie...but i keep things. 
just a few days ago i found my old poetry album or friendship book
 
i started it when i was nine years old...
and it "features" people i´ve lost on my way out of childhoodland...

starting with my mother and my "stepdad" (bf of mom)


i lost my mother when she decided that i wasn´t good enough anymore and i lost my "stepdad" when she decided he wasn´t good enough anymore...that´s just how she is
i don´t even know if he´s still alive...my mom was always good in breaking bridges.
*



this is the saddest entry in this book. 
it´s from my cousin nicole.
she lived in italy, because her dad is italian and 
her mom is my cousin (i leave out the grades,ok?)
she wrote this into my book in the year 1986...and that kinda creeps me out now,
because she died in 1995...only 25 years old...and it was so sad
it still makes me sad
and i miss her...
*
of course there are many sweet and cute entrys in this little book, but these touched me the most when i saw them now...after so many years...
*
thank you for reading, i love you


Keine Kommentare: