Samstag, 18. Oktober 2008

my smashing pumpkins artworx...

there was a contest on sp freaks. now they made a little sneak preview of some of the entrys. it is amazing…so many people did send in their hearts and souls. i´m glad that i don´t have to judge who wins because they are all so unique and wonderful.

enjoy more great smashing pumpkins fan artworx here!

this one was my first idea, but i didn´t have enough time to make a second submission, so i chose to submit this one:

♥my melancholia♥

it was like: don´t load your artworx somewhere up or you´ll get disqualified...but now the black/white one is posted on sp freaks, i think i can also post it in my own blog. oh i really would like to show you my other stuff for the contest, but i think i have to wait...

1 Kommentar:

Sorrowclouds hat gesagt…

i like both of these :) i can't wait to see the rest. but like you said, don't post yet if it will get you disqualified. don't want that to happen! :)